This is the hands-on intensive training program for expert witnesses who want to raise their trial performance to the next level. Advanced Trial Skills Workshop for Expert Witnesses utilizes numerous interactive role playing exercises. Attendees will practice and learn twenty techniques to be more effective during direct examination and forty techniques to be more effective during cross examination.
All attendees will be encouraged to submit their C.V. and one expert report which can be used during demonstrations. Each attendee will be provided with a detailed course manual not available elsewhere. Continental breakfast and lunch with faculty will be provided each day. This training will be held at a convenient and economical fly-in, fly out venue.
At the conclusion of this training program you will be able to:
• Describe techniques to present more powerful and persuadable testimony.
• List ways to connect with and persuade the jury.
• Demonstrate methods to improve your communications skills.
• Describe techniques to read and bond with the jury.
• List ways to make your testimony more memorable.
• Demonstrate techniques to increase your credibility.
• Diagnose and artfully answer trick questions.
• Turn around attacks by aggressive cross-examiners.
• Recognize and defeat opposing counsel’s trial tactics.
• Make concession gracefully.
• Seize opportunities during cross-examination.
• Pounce on mistakes by opposing counsel.
• Excel at trial.
Thursday-Friday, January 24-25, 2013
DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport, San Francisco (Burlingame), CA
For Additional Information: https://store.seak.com/advanced-trial-skills-workshop-for-expert-witnesses/