We are proud to present our highly acclaimed intensive program How To Market and Grow Your Expert Witness Practice: With Personal Attention on November 8-9, 2012 in Naples, Florida.
This is the most advanced program available on expert witness business development and is only offered once per year. Included in each registration is personalized written feedback from me on your niche(s), retention agreement, marketing activities, billing practices, case histories, web page and CV.
What you will learn:
- How to identify and position yourself in a lucrative niche.
- Easy ways to make yourself more attractive to potential clients.
- What you can and should do to maximize repeat and word of mouth referrals.
- The unique dynamics of marketing an expert witness practice.
- Bulls Eye expert witness marketing – how to target the subset of attorneys most likely to hire you.
- How to avoid backlashes from inappropriate business development activities.
- How to build a platinum brand for your services.
- Where and how to speak and write to generate cases.
- The best and worst places to advertise and how to draft an ad most likely to produce results.
- The pros and cons of expert witness brokers and referral agencies.
- How to draft your personalized action plan which you will leave the training session with.
- Advanced, but easily implementable networking techniques to develop your expert witness business.
- How to properly track your referrals and how to properly value a new client.
- And much, much more
To register or for further information please call 508-457-1111 or click here: https://store.seak.com/how-to-market-and-grow-your-expert-witness-practice-with-personal-attention-november-8-9-2012/
I very much hope you can join us in Naples.
All the best,
Steve Babitsky, Esq.
President – SEAK, Inc.
Direct Dial: 508-548-9443
P.S. Here’s what last year’s attendees had to say:
“Mr. Babitsky is an amazing speaker and is so knowledgeable. He is very impressive.”
“Presenter was excellent.”
“Don’t change your style Steve. You’re a delight and fun to listen to …and you hold our attention.”
“Excellent. Tough to improve on.”
“Great information, practical.”
“I was blown away with this seminar.”